Skype for iPad / iPhone
Skype keeps the world talking, for free.You can video or voice call anyone in the world, for free.You can bring family and friends together on free group video call Share messages with your partner, or make plans with the group of friends. It gives us a lot.There are more than billion of people who download this marvelous app Skype. Skype was founded in 2003 by Niklas Zennstrom from Sweden and Janus Friis, from Denmark.On 15th September 2015, Skype announced the release of emojis a brand new way to express yourself on Skype. The last update of Skype was in late June 2017, their latest update for IOS, this was not well received with numerous “1 Star” reviews.In this app, you can talk with everyone.Skype allows users to communicate through the Internet by voice using a microphone.
In this article, we will tell you about how to download the Skype on iPhone, how to use the Skype on iPhone and features.
How to download Skype on Iphone
- This is not a hard task you can easily download but if you don’t know, here we will describe you how to download Skype?
- First of all, go to the app store.
- Now browse the skype on your app store.
- Then tap the download button.
- This is the easiest way of downloading the app Skype by which can you can enjoy this.
If you are an android user and the other one is iPhone user so, can we call each other?
Yes, its possible if you are an android user and the other one is iPhone user so, you can talk with each other by Skype.
Features of Iphone:
Here are just a few of the great things which you can do with the Skype for iPhone app:
- Free group video calls – bring family and friends together in HD quality, anytime, anywhere.
- Instant messaging – free one-to-one and group chat means your friends are always within reach.
- Make free voice calls over a 3G, 4G or WiFi connection when you have the Skype app for iPhone.
- Call mobile and landline numbers – keep in touch with low-cost calls and SMS even if your friends aren’t on Skype.
- Chat with anyone, anywhere – Skype is available on whatever device your friends and family use: smartphones, tablets, PCs, Macs, and even TVs.
How to Install & Use Skype on iPhone/iPad:
- Tap the + icon to start a new chat.
- Search for your friends and Skype contacts, search for conversations, or search Skype to find friends. (Search)
- View your recent chats and Skype calls. Swipe down in the Recent screen and at the top, you can select All or Unread messages and mark all messages as reading. (Recent)
- View your favorites and search for contacts. (Contacts)
- Use the dial pad to call mobiles and landlines. You’ll need a little Skype Credit or a subscription to do so. (Call phones)
- Tap your profile picture to access your profile, edit your mood message, or access your account. (Info)
- This is the easiest way of downloading the iPhone on skype and using of Skype. Features of Skype are now very clear for you.