Download WhatsApp on iPhone, iPad
Download WhatsApp on iPhone/iPad
Whatsapp is now one of the most popular and usable messaging application in the world. It has almost 1 billion users worldwide. This application gives us the easiest way to connect with our family, friends, and relatives with free calls and text through Wifi or data connection.In this application, we can also share our pictures and videos and documents.
When you search this application on App Store you will see that this is the only application which is compatible with iPhone but does not workable on iPad but only we can tell you that how will you use this WhatsApp Web on your iPad.
For this application, you have to be conscious that your iPhone should be on IOS 7 or later if you want the best experience so will have to use the latest version of IOS. Whatsapp can be used on many different devices or phones but here you will learn that you can you use this application on IOS.
Install WhatsApp for iPhone/iPad
For best experience, you have to follow the following steps,
- Install iTunes on your PC.
- Use IFUNBOX, in other words, this is a file manager on your PC which is used to manage the files on your iOS devices.
- You have to insert a sim on your Ipad if it is supportable and this will serve only for a few minutes.
- Download IFUNBOX on your PC if it’s supportable then open it and connect with your iPad.
- Install the latest version of Whatsapp on your iPad.
- In case if you want to transfer your WhatsApp data from your iPhone to your iPad, you must have to disconnect your iPad from your PC and connect it with your iPhone.
- After following these steps open WhatsApp on your iPad and start enjoying with chatting.
Install & Use WhatsApp on Apple iOS
- Here we teach you that how can you use this Whatsapp application on your device.
- First of all, open the Apple Safari browser on your iPad.
- Now open web.whatsapp.com and tap to go on.You will be automatically connected with whatsapp.com because you are visiting an official website on your device and switch the desktop version of Whatsapp.
- Now scan the QR code on your iPhone and navigate to WhatsApp Web, after this, you can see the screen of WhatsApp on your iPad.
- After following all these steps you can easily use the Whatsapp application on your iPad.